Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 - HALLELUJAH!!! Another Monday bites the dust!!

Holy Diggity hot mustard Dogs. Whoo-hooOooOOo!  Am I ever thankful for the end of a Monday!  Praise the Lord I was actually able to wake up this morning.  I'm thankful for that too - rolled myself out of bed, dressed up (socks first then shoes) and made it to my Job.  In fact, I'm thankful for my job too.  Good people, good work and helps me do awesome stuff with my family.  Really, what's not to like?

I look forward to the end of a Monday like I look forward to the start of a Saturday.  Each one is filled with joy, relief and a keen sense of awareness that I won't see another one for 6 whole days! SIX DAYS! WOOT!  I am thankful that my Monday's remind me how much I cherish my Saturday's and Sunday's (and to a lesser extend the other 4 weekdays).


I am thankful that when I came home this afternoon, Tara had worked tremendously hard to get the closets cleared for construction work that begins in our house on Wednesday.

I am thankful that she was clever enough to put Declan's Big Bear in his crib to help settle our very active baby boy down so he could get a much needed rest.



--Thankful I get to wake up to a Tuesday, Big Daddy Tree

2 comments:

  1. Love to all of the Maples! Your idea to write what you are thankful for has inspired us to do so also. We are so thankful for your family in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy end of Monday! The pictures of Declan turned out SO cute! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete