As we approach the end of our Thirty Days of Thanks, I find myself saying “AGH, I haven’t done
blog posts on everything I wanted to do blog posts on!” If I haven’t posted
about it yet, it doesn’t mean it/they aren’t important it means they are so
important that I have too much to say and I just haven’t had the few hours that
it would take to pour my heart out. That is the perfectionist part of me coming
out, also the reason why I can’t seem to finish a scrapbook! Also our blogs
have been time sensitive the last few days as our internet has stopped working.
No signal, nothing. Not even super technology man Jonathan could fix a Comcast
only problem. So at night we have been driving to the parking lot of Flying
Star, finding an unsecured network and hurrying to upload a photo or two and
our post. So silly. Hopefully that is the third of the three things that is
going to break for us…cross your fingers.
So today I am thankful for having people, opportunities and
experiences that are so heartwarming, beautiful and memorable, that I have too
much to say and too much love to fit in a few paragraphs. I pray that I will
have some time tomorrow (during nap time?!) to write a few posts!
Just a few random thankful thoughts: Thankful for a
delicious dinner that Jonathan made tonight.
Thankful for a job that I love and
the ability to work with truly amazing people, especially my friend Carla who I
have worked with since the beginning and starting next week we will be working
opposite schedules, WAAAAAAA so sad, so blessed to know her. Thankful for the
friendships that I have developed with these great women that are my coworkers.
Thankful for my friends and family’s health. Thankful that Declan is someplace
safe and being loved by his Grandma when we are at work. Thankful for my
friends who live out of town and the ability to use the phone, email, facetime
to communicate and stay in touch. Thankful for my dearest of friends. I miss
you terribly. Thankful that I am living with my best friend. Thankful for our
beautiful baby boy, who has inherited his father’s ability to make others
laugh. Thankful for the giggles that are happening as our little boy takes a
bath. Thankful for many wonderful people and thankful things and not enough
time.
Love The Mommy Tree
Thanks for the memories Tara. I will truly miss working with you! You have always been a bright spot in my week. I will miss keeping you updated weekly on my silly life and what the kids are up to. I hope someday our schedules will cross again. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete