Today was one of my most favorite work days EVAR! It’s a day when I get to leave work at 12:00
p.m. and spend the day with Declan. I am
so thankful for these days! They come
every 4 weeks and we always have an absolute ball. We got to hang out with our mechanic Wayne
and went for a run with Josh. We learned
all about what’s going on with my 4runner engine rebuild and admired the new
parts that had come in. Declan was keen
to get his mitts on one of the engine mounts.
Then we played in the house, rocked the guitar, and Declan took a sweet
75 minute nap! While he slept, I tried
to fix our internet which went offline a couple days ago. Then we sauntered outside, bumped into a
neighbor, and had a lovely chat with her and her adorable Chihuahua Lola!
It was an absolutely
delightful afternoon. And of course, the
best part is when Tara gets home! Hooray!!!
-Big Daddy Tree
No comments:
Post a Comment