Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 - Thankful for Errand Time


Yesterday, after work it was our baby boy's 9mo appointment ( 9 MONTHS!!!!). After the appointment we went to vote! Normally, Tara tries to streamline all the errands, even though it means some racing around, so we could get home by dinner.  The line for early voting was quite long.  However, because I was with Tara and Declan, it wasn't that long after all!  In fact, I was thankful it was so long because we spent time dancing, laughing and playing.  Actually come to think of it we do that on all of our errands now - which I am so totally thankful for! It used to be that when we had an afternoon of errands Tara would bring "reinforcements," otherwise known as treats...to help me make it through our errands. Now Declan and I get to share our treats, although the nature of the treats has changed from gummy candies to Trader O's and cinnamon bunnies!

I am also extra EXTRA thankful to Tara - she had the foresight to use the nifty time bake feature on our oven so our dinner was hot and ready when we arrived home!

I am thankful for every second that I get to spend with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment