This is a melt your heart mommy moment. Declan has given many a kisses before. The open mouth, latch on your cheek, can't decide whether he is hungry or he really loves you, kind of kisses. Yesterday evening was the first time after I asked "can mommy have a kiss?" that he gave me a kiss! I even said "Can you give daddy a kiss?" and he did that too!
The cherry on top was this morning as I was buckling him into his car seat in Grandma's car. I said "Have a great day at Grandma's, I love you! Can I get a kiss?" and guess what?! Made my day.
Hugs and Kisses from the Maples!
SO SWEET!!!! All of these amazing moments that Declan has makes me so excited for Mason to do the same! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteSweetness!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww so special and those teeth are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDelete